Kiwi fruit can lower cholesterol and has a unique flavor when eaten in dishes!
What are the benefits of eating kiwi?
1. Kiwi fruit can lower cholesterol
Kiwifruit is rich in pectin, which helps to inhibit the increase in cholesterol and is very helpful in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
2. Kiwi fruit can improve sub-healthy physique
Kiwifruit is rich in calcium, which helps prevent and treat osteoporosis. Kiwi fruit can also speed up gastrointestinal peristalsis, have the effects of clearing heat, lowering the fire, moisturizing the bowel, and preventing constipation and hemorrhoids.
3. Kiwi fruit can lower blood fat
kiwi fruit can prevent and treat arteriosclerosis and heart disease.
4. Kiwifruit can inhibit tumors
Kiwi juice can inhibit the formation of melanoma and reduce the incidence of skin cancer.
Suitable crowd for kiwi:
The general population can eat kiwi fruit. Those who are depressed, often eat barbecue, and those who often have constipation are suitable for eating kiwi; cancer patients, hypertension patients, coronary heart disease patients, cardiovascular disease patients, loss of appetite, indigestion, aviation, plateau, mine and other special workers are especially suitable.
Kiwi fruit has a special flavor
Stir-fried Shredded Pork with Kiwi Fruit
Materials: 100 grams each of kiwi fruit and lean pork.
Seasonings: chopped green onion, cooking wine, egg white, water starch, salt, chicken essence, and vegetable oil.
1. Wash the kiwi fruit, peel and slice; wash the lean pork, cut into shreds, mix well with cooking wine, egg white and water starch, and pickle for 15 minutes.
2. Set the wok on the fire, pour in vegetable oil, wait until the oil is heated to 70% hot, fry the scallions, add the pork shreds, stir-fry, add the kiwi fruit and fry for 1 minute. Season with salt and chicken essence.